Pt. Shahroz. Age 4 and half years.
Pt mother. He is suffering from 3yrs. Allergy in palms of both hands. By using medicines the problem disappear, again appear after 3 months. Formation of boils at palms and swell up.
Sole of Rt foot havig same problem.
Plams are dry and hard skin.
Ask name he replied. During sitting in mother lap very co oprative.
After that i said to mother leave him.
I asked many question no reply.
Now child showing lack of courage and not leaving her mother.
Again holding mother.
I just asked what happed, he covered his face with mother’s dopta
Again i asked question. He keep out of sight behind his mother.
This is the case please..
Dr Javed Akhter:
Analysis of 2nd case.
🔹🔹🔹 *🔹Bar c* 🔹🔹🔹🔹
1. MIND – CLINGING – children; in – mother; child clings to the
2. MIND – HIDING – himself – children – mother; behind
3. MIND – HIDING – himself – children – strangers, from
4. MIND – TIMIDITY – children; in
Remedy Bar c 6C given
1. GENERALS – PAROXYSMAL or recurrent complaints.
2. R – Relapses, recurrences, attacks, recurrent
3. EXTREMITIES – FORMICATION – Hands – Palms
4. EXTREMITIES – DRYNESS – Hands – Palms